Staff Nurse - Dialysis Clinic - Stockton-on-Tees - up to £28,900p/a
A Dialysis Clinic in Stockton-on-Tees is in need of a Registered General Nurse to join their dedicated team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will be making a real difference to patients' lives. Within the role, Nurses gain training and additional qualifications in renal care.
You do not need to have recent experience in renal or dialysis care and as long as you have recent hospital experience.
Within the clinics, Nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends however there are no Sunday shifts and no night shifts. The shift times are either 6:30am - 2:30pm, 6:30am - 6:30pm or 3pm until 11pm. You will be required to work right across these hours.
Benefits of this role:
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Good pay rate
- No Sunday or night shifts
- Extra qualifications gained in renal care
As a Registered General Nurse working in this Clinic, you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensuring medical records are appropriated documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
You are required to have:
- An RGN qualification
- An active NMC pin number
- Strong ward-based background or renal experience
- The availability to work flexible shifts
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org