Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Outpatient Rehab - South East London - £24 - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for highly skilled Physiotherapist specialising in neurological care. The successful Physiotherapist will be joining the neuro outpatient rehab team, working with CVAs, PD, Stroke, MS, spinal. etc.
The role also involves assessment and treatment of vestibular patients and a small caseload of amputees.
The role is based near good transport links, a car driver is not required.
The role offers flexible working hours across 4 or 5 days.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 will have experience of:
- Working within neurological settings
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
As a Physiotherapist - Band 6, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com