Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Reablement - East London - £34 per hour
37 hours a week, flexible working hours, ongoing contract.
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist specialising in reablement to join the reablement team in East London.
The successful Physiotherapist will be expected to assess clients and agree and carry out a treatment plan with the aim of maximising function, quality of life and thereby reduce the need for support.
The ideal physiotherapist will have experience of reablement and community rehabilitation for a range of medical conditions. It will be required that you are able to work as an autonomous practitioner who is confident with lone working and has the relevant experience.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
- Community based work
- Flexible working
- Small supportive multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as a Physiotherapist - Band 6 – Reablement:
- Physiotherapist will provide intervention for referred patients as part of a multi-agency approach to meet the health and social care needs.
- He/she will be responsible for a defined group of patients and will be responsible for providing assessment, treatment and advice to these patients.
- To undertake assessment of individuals including functional and environmental factors in the community settings.
- To devise, implement and evaluate patient centred treatment plans through selective techniques and graded activities.
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard.
- To ensure that the individuals full potential and functional independence is developed or maintained.
- To participating in clinical supervision.
- Working in an Adult integrated community team.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient to promote patient safety and the management of risk.
- To work within the departments' budgetary constraints to achieve best value by providing by providing a specific and effective high-quality service to patients.
- Monitor and review treatment plans and the effectiveness of services provided for Adult and Carers.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- To provide support to qualified staff to assist with tasks identified as requiring practical and on-going input.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- To ensure all relevant parties involved with Adults and Carers are notified of changes and/or amendments to their treatment plans.
- To participate in evidence-based projects and implement recommendations for change.
- To maintain Adult and Carer records in accordance with the departmental policy and practice.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise
- To be responsible as an autonomous practitioner to undertake a clinical workload.
As a Physiotherapist - Band 6, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com