Senior Nurse - Dialysis Clinic - Crawley - up to £31,000p/a
We are recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse to work in a Dialysis Clinic in Crawley, West Sussex, as a Senior Nurse.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided in the clinics. You do not have to have recent experience in renal, dialysis care and as long as you have hospital experience as full training is provided.
Within the clinics, Nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends. The shift times are either 6:30am - 2:30pm, 6:30am - 6:30pm or 3pm - 11pm. You will be required to work right across these hours.
Benefits of this Clinic role:
- No night or Sunday shifts
- 27 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional training and qualifications in Renal Care
As a Registered General Nurse in this role you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Give direction and some supervision to other members of staff
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensuring medical records are appropriated documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
You must have:
- A Registered General Nursing qualification
- An active NMC pin
- The availability to work different day shifts
- Have a strong ward based background or previous renal experience
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org