Occupational Therapist – Band 6 - Neurosurgical - City of London - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a skilled occupational therapist specialising within neuro/ neurosurgical to work with one of our NHS clients in central London.
The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working in a neurological setting and be able to work autonomously as an occupational therapist. Delivering a robust, efficient and highly customer-focussed occupational therapy service.
Candidates who have similar or transferable skills from within other Occupational Therapy teams will be considered. The role is based in central London, great transport links and the opportunity to gain experience working in
Flexible working hours, 4 or 5 days.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist – Band 6 role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the neurological rehabilitation service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist – Band 6will have experience of:
- Knowledge and skills in assessment procedures
- Experience of working specifically with patients that have neurological needs
- Delivering and monitoring innovative packages of care in order to promote independence.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
The successful Occupational Therapist - Band 6 will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com