Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Joint Emergency Team - South East London - £24 - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the Joint Emergency Team with one of our NHS clients based in South East London.
The Joint Emergency Team aims to prevent inappropriate hospital admissions and facilitate early discharges from hospital by acting as the gateway to the Integrated Community Services.
The Occupational Therapist will work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team, including health and social services colleagues to meet the needs of clients referred to the Joint Emergency Team, ensuring the highest possible standards of practice.
Ongoing contract, flexible working hours. Car driver is not required.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist - Band 6:
- Work closely with other health professionals and social services and provide specialist occupational therapy advice in meeting the needs of the clients.
- Recommend appropriate interventions to promote independence and safety, utilising effective clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based practice.
- Complete a care plan for clients who require input from integrated community services (bed-based or home-based input).
- Provide specialist advice to client, carers and relatives based on clinical evidence when required.
- Ensure safe, appropriate and effective provision, installation and demonstration of equipment.
- Utilise and further develop knowledge of minor/major adaptation provision and non-stock equipment availability and use.
- Maintain up-to-date clinical written records and computerised records in accordance with local and professional standards; and also writing comprehensive reports on clients as required.
- Be able to operate as a lone worker in the community setting
The successful Occupational Therapist - Band 6 will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com