Mental Health Nurse - Independent Mental Health Service - Manchester - £32,000p/a
A Mental Health Nurse is needed to work as a Staff Nurse in a Mental Health Service in Manchester. The service has a fantastic reputation and has achieved a Good CQC with providing support to adults over of working age with mental illness.
The successful candidate will be required to work a combination of shifts: 08:00am to 16:00am, 14:00pm to 22:00pm, on five days per week; this includes weekends, with one in three weekends off.
This appointment would ideally suit a newly or recently qualified RMN.
Benefits of this Service:
- NMC fee paid
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Support with revalidation
- Free on site parking
Your duties as a Mental Health Nurse will include:
- Providing clinical support and care to service users with complex and enduring mental health needs, by assessing, developing , implementing and evaluating their nursing care plans to ensure that they are fully supported using person-centred care approaches
- Providing leadership and support for support staff and act as champion for residents’ safety and dignity
- Maintaining skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
- Ensuring the ongoing safety of service users, residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessments, monitoring and reviewing processes
- Ensuring that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
You will need to have:
- A Mental Health Nursing qualification
- Interest / experience in working in mental health
- Current NMC pin
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org