Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Stroke/ Neuro - East London - £25 - £26 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the stroke and neuro team based in a big NHS trust in East London
The successful Physiotherapist will be responsible for assessment, treatment & management of service users referred to the Community Health & Social Care & Stroke service to provide Physiotherapy assessment, rehabilitation & clinical care for patients requiring rehabilitation in the community.
The role is to work 8:00- 4:15 or equivalent across 4 or 5 days.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Stroke/ Neuro role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the neurological rehabilitation service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as a Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Stroke/ Neuro:
- To provide specialist Physiotherapist assessment and intervention to treat service users referred to Redbridge Intermediate Care for community rehabilitation.
- To provide support, specialist advice and clinical supervision within the Physio Service and to students on fieldwork placements
- To be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team and contribute to effective team working
- To work within the community setting and able to travel in own car
- To work collaboratively with other health and social care professionals in providing quality care for patients
- To promote Intermediate Care/Community Stroke rehabilitation and facilitate joint working across health, social care and private and voluntary sectors
- To monitor and evaluate levels of activity and provide returns as requested including outcome measures.
- To provide information and advice to Intermediate Care/ Stroke Rehab Team members and other professionals to promote independence of service users.
- To maintain accurate records of intervention in the Intermediate Care Service in the agreed format and to provide oral and written reports as required.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with the other members of the team and with staff from other agencies across health & social care e.g. Age UK, Stroke association, GPs, nursing staff.
- To follow local policies regarding ordering, issue and criteria with regard to equipment and adaptations as necessary.
As a Physiotherapist - Band 6, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com