Registered Day Nurse - Care Home - Liverpool - £16.50p/h + paid breaks
We are recruiting for a Nurse to work permanent days and has experience working in elderly care, to join our client's Care Home in Liverpool.
You will be working in a brand new 40-bedded home which is part of a company with a fantastic reputation for providing support to the elderly.
The shifts are 7:45am until 8:00pm and are contracted at 36.75 hours per week.
Benefits of this Home:
- NMC fee paid
- Paid breaks & handovers
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid training
- Support with revalidation
- Free on site parking
Your duties as a Registered Day Nurse will include:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
You will need to have:
- Registered Nursing qualification (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Experience / interest in working with the elderly
- A valid NMC pin
- The right to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com