Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Private Mental Health/Complex Care Needs - West Berkshire - £28 per hour
This role is working between Mondays - Friday 37.5. You may occasionally be expected to work long days to accommodate evening groups within the hospital.
I am currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational therapist for a locum opportunity in low & medium & low secure unit in west Berkshire. The hospital is part of one of the nation's leading providers of mental health services and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team. The service has a number of different wards covering male only.
The hospital is fully compliant, and the staffing levels are exceptional. There are considerable opportunities to develop yourself in a new role. You will be able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the hospital operates to.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Monday – Friday working hours
- Supportive team and management
- £28 per hour pay rate
This Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role involves:
- Undertaking OT assessments, interventions and evaluations for a designated caseload
- Facilitating a flexible programme of OT groups and individual interventions as part of our tiered integrated group programme.
- Supervising STaR workers who work in your ward
- Taking some administrative responsibilities
To be successful as an Occupational Therapist - Band 6, you'll need:
- Good personal organisational skills and accomplishment to lifelong learning.
- Current HCPC registration
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
As a Occupational Therapist - Band 6 you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org