Registered Night Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Horley - £19p/h + paid breaks
A Registered General Nurse is needed for a permanent night shifts position for a Nursing Home located in Horley, Surrey.
You will be working in their Elderly Care Unit of the Home and be part of the growing organisation which gives real opportunities for progression. The home operates to a 3 star standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
Benefits of this role:
- Paid breaks
- Great pay rate
- Good location
Your duties as a Registered Night Nurse will include:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
You must have:
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification
- The availability to work night hours
- Current registration with the NMC and the legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com