Night Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Surrey - £19.70p/h + paid breaks
An RGN is needed to work permanent night shifts within an Elderly Care Unit in a Nursing Home in Bagshot, Surrey.
This Elderly Nursing Home is part of a growing organisation in the region and currently operates to a 3 star standard. Our client is keen to employ someone who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful Home for the Elderly.
Benefits of this role:
- Excellent hourly pay rate
- Paid breaks
- Good location
- Career progression opportunities
In this Nursing role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained
- Managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
You are required to have:
- An RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and the legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com