Home Manager - Dementia Nursing Home - Cotgrave - £45,000p/a
Working hours: 40 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Nursing Home Manager within a fantastic service in the Cotgrave area of Nottinghamshire.
The home has built up a strong reputation for its quality approach to the challenges of dementia care; maintaining an interior where individuals feel respected, at 'home' and supported by skilled professionals. A pleasant, cheerful and colourful environment is also available as a day care and respite service, with all care provision personalised for the individual whether for short or long-term purposes.
You should be an experienced Home Manager and Nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets.
The benefits of this Manager role include:
- Exceptional salary of up to £45,000
- Private medical insurance
- Continuing professional development
- A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a Home Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Handle the financial responsibility of the home
As a Home Manager you will have:
- An RGN, RMN or RNLD Nursing qualification
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- Good CQC report
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Extensive experience of working as a home manager
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com