Clinical Lead Nurse - Dementia Care Home - Northumberland - £17.26p/h
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Lead Nurse to join our client's team and lead the team of nurses in delivering outstanding care within their Dementia Care Home in Northumberland.
The Clinical Lead plays a key part in the daily running of the home, working closely with the Home Manager, ensuring that the home runs effectively and efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality.
Excellent leadership skills are essential for this role as you will be visible on the unit throughout the working day, observing, monitoring and advising the qualified nurse on duty, providing feedback on good practice and creating a learning culture. You will also monitor staff performance against policy and embed clinical supervisions.
Benefits of this Clinical Lead role:
- Good pay rate
- Excellent location
- Career development
Your duties as a Clinical Lead Nurse will include:
- Providing a visible presence, allowing staff, service users and family to raise issues and insights
- Ensuring that clinical practice is developed and delivered by staff based on evidence-based research and recognised clinical philosophy, models and frameworks
- Demonstrating that clinical practice is underpinned by clear clinical theory and based on an eclectic mix of therapeutic tools and intervention strategies
- Being accountable for ensuring that a programme of meaningful therapeutic activity is delivered, ensuring that 'every contact counts'
- Developing, monitoring and reviewing clinical policies and procedures
- Managing clinical resources and equipment
- Facilitating training on a range of clinical subjects which help to increase the skills and competence amongst the nursing team
- Maintaining a level of clinical competence
- Being accountable for the implementation of all clinical documentation
- Organising and supervising nursing and care staff to safely deliver care
You will need to be:
- An RGN, RMN or RNLD and have a current NMC pin
- Experienced in leading a healthcare team/s
- Clinically focused and be confident in setting clear standards and expectations
For any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org