Newly Qualified Mental Health Nurse - Adult Acute Unit - Ticehurst - up to £27,409p/a + £3,000 increase after preceptorship
Our client is looking for newly qualified Mental Health Nurses to join their brilliant team of nurses at their private Mental Health Hospital in Ticehurst, East Sussex. The hospital site provides three adult psychiatric intensive care units: an adult acute unit, a tier 4 CAMHS unit and a rehabilitation and recovery unit that includes day care. The senior staff hire Nurses to wards that suits your skillset specifically.
Working as a mental health nurse, you will be expected to work and communicate in a safe and effective manner as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The hospital is set within beautiful landscaped gardens in East Sussex, the safe and supportive environment of the hospital offers a comprehensive inpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults. The service is dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care and treatment for service users with challenging and complex needs, in order to enable their recovery and re-engagement with the community.
Our client have an outstanding salary enhancement package that would rival any company in the UK. This includes; £1,500 loyalty bonus, + 20% working nights or Saturdays, + 50% working days and + 50% working bank holidays.
Other benefits of working with our client include:
- £1,000 Golden Handshake bonus in week 1
- Relocation package worth up to £2,500
- Free accommodation for a month
- £1,000 interest free loan payable over 5 months
- Pickup and drop off services to and from all nearby train / bus stations
- 50% NMC contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - your birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension option
As a Qualified Nurse in a Preceptorship role you will be:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
You are required to have:
- An RMN Nursing qualification
- Current or pending registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For any inquiries please email email@example.com