Band 6 Physiotherapist - Orthopaedics - Rhyl, North Wales - £29 per hour
We are recruiting a band 6 Locum Physiotherapist to join the Orthopaedics team for one of our NHS clients in North Wales. The ideal candidate will have good experience of Orthopaedics Physiotherapy. This is a unique opportunity as the manager is looking to work closely with the successful applicant to develop and build on existing skill set.
This role is full time and to start ASAP on an initial 3-month contract.
Benefits of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Complex caseloads - musculoskeletal and spinal injuries specialism
- Excellent transport links
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist will have experience of:
- NHS work
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com