Occupational Therapist - Acute - Band 6 – Buckinghamshire - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for a skilled Occupational Therapist to work within and provide Occupational Therapy to the Inpatient Acute Wards. The successful Occupational Therapist should have experience of a hospital acute setting to join the team of one of our NHS clients based in The Buckinghamshire.
The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working in an acute setting and have experience of working in a high-pressure environment.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist – Acute role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm (times negotiable)
- To start ASAP
- Working in a proactive dedicated multi-disciplinary team
- Fast paced environment
- Flexible rota system
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services and the regional special interest group.
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist - Acute will have experience of:
- Inpatient and Acute experience
- Stroke experience
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
- Running groups
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
The successful Occupational Therapist - Acute must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org