Occupational Therapist Band 6 - NHS - Community Therapy Team - Fareham/Gosport - £25 per hour
We are currently recruiting a band 6 locum occupational therapist to work for our NHS client in Hampshire in the Community Therapy Team. This role will be based in the community.
The successful occupational therapist will ideally have experience in working in the NHS with community experience and will require a car driver. This contract is full time to start ASAP and will initially go on for 3 months.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist Band 6 role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist Band 6 will have experience of:
- Community Work
- Early Supportive Discharge
- Visiting patients in home's after discharge
The successful Occupational Therapist Band 6 need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com