CHC Assessor (RGN / RMN) - Sandwell - £25 - £30 per hour
We are looking for highly skilled, motivated and enthusiastic CHC Assessor (RGN/RMN) to work in Sandwell.
In this role as a CHC Assessor you will be working directly with commissioners and be responsible for assessing patients’ needs to ensure they receive the right support and continuity of care.
Benefits as a CHC Assessor (RGN/RMN):
- Long term contract
- Flexible project style working
- Kaptop / mobile provided
- Supportive management team
- Guaranteed home working
Experience required as a CHC Assessor (RGN/RMN):
- You will be confident in working independently and autonomously and be able to contribute extensively within a team.
- You will be required to demonstrate time management skills in your ability to manage a caseload, and work in a flexible manner within a pressurized environment.
- You will need to have the ability to engage effectively with members of the MDT, carers, families and other providers.
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered / NMC
- Qualified as either Registered Nurse, Registered Mental Nurse or Social Worker
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd. Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org