CHC Assessor / Nurse Assessor - RMN - Milton Keynes - £25 - 30 per hour
We require an experienced CHC Assessor / Nurse Assessor to work in a unique role in Milton Keynes.
In this role the successful CHC Assessor will require experience of working with older people or other client groups and will be expected to assess and review (and assess) patients in different settings, hospital, community and Nursing Home settings under the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare and NHS Funded Nursing Care.
Benefits as a CHC Assessor:
- Long term contract
- Flexible project style working
- Laptop / mobile provided
- Supportive management team
- Guaranteed home working
Experience required as a CHC Assessor - RMN:
- You will be required to demonstrate time management skills in your ability to manage a caseload, and work in a flexible manner within a pressurized environment.
- You will be confident in working independently and autonomously and be able to contribute extensively within a team.
- You will need to have the ability to engage effectively with members of the MDT, carers, families and other providers.
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered / NMC
- Qualified as either Registered Nurse, Registered Mental Nurse or Social Worker
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org