CHC Assessor / Nurse Assessor - Buckinghamshire - £25 - £30 per hour
Can be based in either Aylesbury or High Wycombe
We are looking for highly skilled, motivated and enthusiastic Social Workers, CHC Assessors and Nurse Assessors to work in a unique role in Buckinghamshire.
In this role as a CHC Assessor you will be working directly with commissioners and be responsible for assessing patients’ needs to ensure they receive the right support and continuity of care.
Benefits as a CHC Assessor / Nurse Assessor:
- Long term contract
- Flexible project style working
- Laptop / mobile provided
- Supportive management team
- Guaranteed home working
Responsibilities as a CHC Assessor / Nurse Assessor:
- To work closely with local partners, to include health, social care and independent providers in the planning, commissioning of care, management and review of patient care needs. Provide clinical advice in relation to NHS Continuing Care and NHS Funded Nursing Care (FNC).
- To provide assurance around quality of commissioned care packages, responding to and reporting safeguarding concerns in accordance with agreed interagency reporting procedures.
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered / NMC
- Qualified as as Registered Nurse / Social Worker
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org