Occupational Therapist – Band 6 - Hospital Discharge - Taunton, Somerset - £25 per hour
Due to a recent contract win we are currently recruiting band 6 locum occupational therapist for various long term and short-term locum roles with one of our NHS clients in Somerset.
The successful Occupational Therapist will ideally have experience in working in an acute setting and have experience of working in a high-pressure environment. Orthopaedic experience or similar Hospital OT experience would also be considered.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist – Band 6 role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Acute Medical
- General Medical
As an Occupational Therapist, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org