Physiotherapist – Band 6 – Paediatrics - Jersey - £32 - £33 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to join the team in Jersey on the Channel Islands. The role is ideally for the outpatient team which will involve Respiratory, Acute and MSK settings within a paediatrics environment.
The ideal physiotherapist will have paediatric experience and have a history of helping patients with a wide range of conditions including those that impact the respiratory system, and musculoskeletal complications with a broad understanding of acute hospital physiotherapy.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist – Band 6 – Paediatrics role:
- A chance to enhance experience in a range of area's including Paediatrics, Acute, MSK and Respiratory
- Excellent pay rates
- Become a part of a great team by supporting colleagues and contributing to the successful achievement of team goals
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Desired skills/experience for this Physiotherapist – Band 6 – Paediatrics role:
- Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury
- Providing massages
- Organising physical exercise sessions
- Specialist acute assessments
- Writing patient case notes and reports
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and improve conditions
As a Physiotherapist you must be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com