Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Rossendale - £16p/h + paid breaks
Days or nights - 12 hour shifts
This nursing home in Rossendale, Lancashire, is an elegant Manor house set in two acres of grounds, complemented by sympathetically designed and purpose-built luxury en-suite accommodation. There are seven lounge/dining rooms and other features that allow comfortable access for all both inside and out.
The home also has a separate dementia unit which also features a safe space to engage with the natural world.
Both units include wide corridors and full 13 person passenger lifts; specialist wet rooms and bathing equipment to assist with personal care provision. Nursing and specially trained staff are in attendance at all times.
It is 75 bed 'new generation' care facility that has been expertly designed to meet all current CQC requirements and provides the highest standards of safety, comfort and care and is fully compliant with a 'Good CQC'.
The benefits of this role:
- Generous salary of £16 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating resident care in order to achieve the highest standards
You will have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org