Staff Nurse - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Greater Manchester - £16.50p/h + paid breaks
24, 36 or 48 hours available - nights only
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a talented Staff Nurse to join their current team in an Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home.
The role is based in Greater Manchester and it is flexible as the successful candidate can work full time or part time whilst still being a night only staff member.
You will be paid £16.50 per hour so even the base rate of this position is generous, not to mention paid breaks.
Benefits of this Staff Nursing position:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- DBS paid
- NMC PIN paid
Your duties as a Registered Nurse will include:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
You are required to have:
- An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com