Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS - Greater Manchester - £28,700 - £35,000p/a + £1,000 CAMHS Allowance
Our client needs a Mental Health Nurse to work on their CAMHS ward in Bury, Greater Manchester.
The hospital offers specialised services for CAMHS Tier 4 PICU, General Acute and Low Secure across four wards which provide a defined treatment pathway from admission through to intervention and discharge including rapid assessment and treatment.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will play a critical role as a valued member of the well established multi-disciplinary team, being responsible for the delivery of outstanding care.
Benefits will include:
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
Duties as a CAMHS Mental Health Nurse include:
- Providing a high quality, timely and specialist CAMHS service for children and young people
- Maximising the health outcomes of children, young people and their families
- Having direct engagement with specialist multidisciplinary professionals and work in collaboration with other disciplines
- Facilitating research that will increase the evidence base for the understanding, assessment and treatment of children and young people
- Identifying appropriate outcome measures
The successful candidate will have:
- The RMN Nursing qualification
- Experience of working in CAMHS / eating disorders
- Current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org