Learning Disability Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Bury - £28,700 - £35,000p/a
Our client are in need of a Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) to secure a new permanent position in Bury, Greater Manchester.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) who has an interested in working with males in a Medium Secure Service in a Mental Health Hospital.
The hospital offers specialised services in a medium secure service for men with mental illness and complex needs who present with a high level of risk, and who other services may have struggled to diagnose.
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
As a Staff Nurse, you will have the following duties:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Providing clinical and personal support
- Leading and supervising a team of support staff
You will need:
- An RNLD qualification with a current pin number
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
- An understanding of latest nursing practices
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com