Part Time Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Wakefield - £16.50p/h
We are looking for an RGN or RMN for a part time opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Wakefield, Yorkshire.
This luxury home provides residential and respite care in an open and friendly environment. Each room is decorated to high standards and residents are encouraged to personalise their own rooms, with pictures and additional furnishings. The home also has facilities that include hairdressers, sensory rooms and a library.
The benefits include:
- Fantastic pay of £16.50p/h
- Part time hours!
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
- 28 days holiday
As an RGN or RMN working in a Nursing Home, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained
- Managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating resident care in order to achieve the highest standards
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com