Night Staff Nurse - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Halesowen - £16 - £17p/h + paid breaks
We are recruiting for a Night Staff Nursing position in a well-established private Nursing Home. You will be working in an Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home which prides itself on delivering an outstanding level of individualised nursing care to residents.
As part of a small healthcare company you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, and ongoing training and development. You will be working with a senior nursing team who have a vast amount of experience and understand the importance of onward personal and professional development. The ethos of the home is that they believe each resident who comes to live with them should feel completely at home.
The small home provides general elderly nursing care as well as more specialist dementia and Alzheimer's nursing. Set amongst beautiful grounds, the home has the added benefit of vegetable patches and herb gardens coupled with a small farm which is home to hens and a pony amongst other farm animals.
Benefits for a Staff Nurse include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid breaks
- Bonus upon successful completion of 9 months employment
- Meals provided on shift
- Comprehensive training and development programme
- Support through revalidation
As a Staff Nurse, you will have the following duties:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Providing clinical and personal support
- Leading and supervising a team of support staff
- Experience in elderly care
- A nursing qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com