Mental Health Nurse - Male Rehab Service - Middlesbrough - £35,380p/a
Our client is a leading provider in mental health care and is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who would be interested in working in a 32- bedded hospital service specialising in rehabilitation for males in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire.
They have a fantastic reputation across North Yorkshire and pride themselves on developing their staff.
Benefits will include:
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
Your duties as a Nurse in a Mental Health Hospital will be to:
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
You will need to have:
- A Mental Health Nursing qualification
- NMC registration
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Be patient centric and have a commitment to delivering high quality care
For any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org