Senior Occupational Therapist - Assess Team - South West London - £32- £34 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the Discharge to assess team with one of our clients in South West London.
The successful occupational therapist will be managing OT staff and OTAs within the assess team covering 2 boroughs.
You will be expected to liaise closely with your colleagues within the Reablement Team as well as other community teams in both health and social care sectors, and with counterparts at the local Trust. The role involves completing and screening assessments, authoring equipment and minor adaptations.
- Car driver not required
- 36 hours per week
- NHS/ council experience preferred
- Flexible working hours
- 6-month contract then ongoing
Benefits of this Senior Occupational Therapist - Assess Team role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- No car driver required
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role Responsibilities as a Senior Occupational Therapist - Assess Team:
- To work flexibly and assist in effective and efficient delivery of the service.
- Supporting hospital discharges
- Functional assessments in home environment
- Falls prevention environmental assessment
- Stairs assessment
- Equipment Prescription
- Developing Reablement care plans
- To select and apply occupational therapy assessments for a designated caseload, addressing occupational performance and skill deficits, enabling patients in the areas of productivity, self and leisure.
- Act in accordance to legislation and policies
- Work as an active member of the team attending team meetings and contributing to systems and procedures
As a Senior Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org