Ward Manager - Private Hospital - Worcester - up to £40,000p/a
We are in need of a Deputy Ward Manager or Senior Nurse who is looking to take the next step in their career. You must be an RMN or RNLD who wants to work in a mid-sized ward at a private hospital in Worcester with an excellent reputation.
You will have strong knowledge of mental health services and possess demonstrable leadership skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate nurse who is looking for a new challenge.
Our client has an excellent reputation within the region for its imaginative and forward-thinking techniques, which empowers patients to rebuild their lives alongside therapeutic treatment/s.
Benefits will include:
- Excellent annual pay
- Working in a private hospital
- Career progression
Your duties as a Hospital Ward Manager will include:
- Being accessible to patients, their families and staff
- Ensuring all patients and their families have the opportunity to seek information, help and support, or to communicate problematic or celebratory issues
- Supporting their line manager
- Delivering high quality patient care within the constraints of the financial budget whilst maintaining patient safety
- Adopting a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service
- Providing the daily clinical and managerial nursing leadership for the service
- Being responsible for ensuring that standards of care are upheld at all times
You must be:
- Registered with the NMC
- Qualified as an RMN or RNLD
- Experienced in leading a team of Nurses
- Eligible to work in the UK
For any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org