Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neuro Rehab - Surrey - £24 - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the acute stroke and neuro team in Surrey. This role is community based so a car driver is required.
The ideal physiotherapist will have neuro experience in the NHS and will be working with the acute and sub-acute stroke patients with the stroke support discharge service.
The post is for 4 OR 5 days a week, flexible working hours.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates including Outer London weighting
- 30 hours a week
- Complex caseloads
- Working within a collaborative MDT team of nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other health and social care professionals
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities for this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
- To represent the trust externally regarding rehabilitation and long-term care provided to patients with an acquired brain injury
- To contribute to the development of care pathways with other agencies in order to facilitate a seamless service for ABI patients
- To ensure the highest standard of care for patients and support other members of the ABI Team to do likewise.
- To closely monitor the quality of input delivered by the various agencies commissioned to provide a service to ABI Team patients.
- To contribute to the development and revision of ABI Service policies and procedures
- To lead on specific non-clinical duties within the team and liaise with the Clinical Manager - ABI regarding them eg. Quality improvement
- To participate in staff and service development through attendance at service meetings and in-service training sessions including participating in facilitating such events and presenting sessions as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of evidence based practice and have the ability to implement this into every day practice
- To plan and prioritise own work, balancing patient related activities with other managerial/professional demands.
- To provide direction and supervision for the ABI Team Rehabilitation Technician.
- Close joint working and peer supervision of colleagues from the ABI Service and other teams.
- To organise and appropriately delegate work on a regular basis to other ABI Service team members
The successful Occupational Therapist must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com