3 x Occupational Therapist - Adults Social Services - Local Authority - Herefordshire - £27.41 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the adult's social services team for our Local Authority client in Herefordshire.
As a community OT you will be involved in undertaking assessments of needs for equipment and adaptations to increase opportunities for older and disabled people and their carers to live independently & safely in their own homes for as long as possible. You should have at least one year's experience of working within the community as an Occupational Therapist, along with experience of assessment and making recommendations for equipment & housing adaptations including DFGs.
They are looking for 1 candidate full time (37.5 hours) and 2 candidates part time (30 hours & 18.5 hours). Initial contract until the beginning of September
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within a developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Local Authority Experience
- Working within a multidisciplinary team within social services
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities;
- Complex moving and handling
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence;
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients;
- Training students and supervising the work of occupational therapist, OTAs and students
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
The successful Occupational Therapist must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com