Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Band 6 – Widnes - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the Paediatrics team of one of our NHS clients in Widnes. The successful Occupational therapist will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist – Paediatrics role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding work
- Complex and varied caseloads
- Full time
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Experience needed for this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Paediatric seating in special or main stream schools.
- Sensory assessments with Sensory training level 1 at least up to level-3 in clinic with evidence of this.
- Car driver essential
The successful Occupational Therapist – Enablement must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com