Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehab Clinic - Daventry - up to £35,000p/a
12 hour shifts (38.5 hours a week)
We are in need of a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to take on a new Staff Nurse position in Daventry.
Our client is a Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic in Daventry which is part of a wider national company that places real value on the quality of care they give. They are looking for a Nurse with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred.
The benefits of the role include:
- A fantastic salary
- An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
- Excellent development opportunities
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Your duties as a Staff Nurse working in a Neuro Rehab Clinic will include:
- Ensuring effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Working collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Functioning as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensuring that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensuring ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Complying with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant will have:
- A General or Mental Health Nursing qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The right to work in the UK
For further information please contact email@example.com