Mental Health Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Hexham - £31,366p/a
We need a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to secure a new permanent position in a Hexham Mental Health Hospital located in Northumberland.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Mental Health Nurse who has an interest in working with learning disabilities and complex needs. The service also offers support for individuals who have additional mental, physical health needs, and also complex behaviors.
As a Nurse, you will play a critical role as a valued member of the multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients.
Benefits of this RMN role:
- NMC fee paid
- Paid breaks & handovers
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid training
- Support with revalidation
- Free on site parking
Your duties as an RMN Staff Nurse in a hospital:
- Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
- Supervise the care given by junior staff
- Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
- Provide on-going training for the support workers
You are required to have:
- A Mental Health Nursing qualification
- Current NMC pin
- The legal right to work in the UK
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org