Physiotherapist - Paediatrics - Band 6 - Warrington - £25 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist with Paediatrics experience. This Paediatrics role involves the assessment and treatment of children of all ages within a community setting. It is not essential, but the client would like the successful candidate to have respiratory experience.
Due to the nature of the role, a car driver is essential.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Paediatrics role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding work
- Complex and varied caseloads
- Full time
- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a Physiotherapist - Paediatrics, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org