Occupational Therapist – Blue Badge Assessments – Medway - £26 - £28 per hour
Full time or split part time between two successful applicants
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the blue badge assessments team with one of our social services clients in Medway.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be working within an administrative service but undertaking professional OT assessments for clients who they will assess for eligibility of a blue badge or concessionary bus pass. It will also be required to undertake both desk-based assessments based on the criteria and also undertake individual mobility assessments.
Experience of doing this type of work is essential to the role.
This contract will be for at least 4 months with the likelihood of extension.
The full time support could be in the form of two people (3 days per week each or 2.5 each maybe acceptable - so that a whole week is covered) or one full time person 37 hours per week. If part-timers are taken on there may be the ability or request to work additional hours when workload peaks arise.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Rewarding and varied work
- Steady Caseloads
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a Senior Occupational Therapist, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org