Night Staff Nurse - Brain Injury / Neuro Rehab - Brentwood - £19.29p/h
Our client is a specialist care and rehabilitation service based in four acres of landscaped grounds in Brentwood, Essex. It is in close proximity to the M25 and A12 for road travel and Brentwood and Shenfield stations for rail services. It would be an excellent opportunity for people looking to develop their knowledge within the neuro-rehabilitation and further their clinical skills.
- 1.5x pay enhancement on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Flexible in the shifts they can offer and will adjust the rotas as much as they can to suit the staff.
- Significant, funded amounts of training (mandatory and extra curricular)
- E.g. brain injury conferences, catheter and phlebotomy training (for nurses), behavioural management, interview skills, IT skills etc.
- Held internally as well as externally - travel is paid for
Your role responsibilities as a Nurse in a Neuro Rehab setting include:
- Assessing, implementing and evaluating care plans for individual patients
- Managing a patient case load
- Working as a key worker advising and supporting colleagues as required
- Assisting the Unit Manager in setting and maintaining high standards of care evaluating quality
- Deputising when the unit manager is absence
- Maintaining good standards of communication, both oral and written, in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Reporting to the unit manager any circumstances that may affect the delivery of care and/or efficient running of the unit
- Ensuring all staff adhere to hospital Policies and Procedures and attend mandatory training
- RGN qualified with a proven track record and evidence of PREP
- Previous experience of working in neuro care is highly desirable
- Knowledgeable of the statutory requirements associated with young chronic neuro-care.
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends, on call as necessary
- NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK
For any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org