Registered Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen - £16 - £17p/h + paid breaks
Days or nights available
We are in need of an experienced Registered General Nurse to join a well-established private nursing home as a full time staff nurse.
As part of a small healthcare company, you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, and ongoing training and development. You will be working with a senior nursing team who have a vast amount of experience and understand the importance of onward personal and professional development. The ethos of the home is that they believe each resident who comes to live with them should feel completely at home.
The small home provides general elderly nursing care as well as more specialist dementia and Alzheimer's nursing care. Set amongst beautiful grounds, the home has the added benefit of vegetable patches and herb gardens coupled with a small farm which is home to hens and a pony amongst other farm animals.
Benefits for this role include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid breaks
- Bonus upon successful completion of 9 months employment
- Meals provided on shift
- Comprehensive training and development programme
- Support through revalidation
The role of the RGN Staff Nurse is to:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As an RGN Staff Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A general nursing qualification (RGN) with strong clinical skills
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org