Mental Health Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Wishaw - up to £15.77p/h + £1,000 welcome bonus
Full or part time available hours available
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a specialist Mental Health Hospital in Murdostoun, Wishaw. The company is dedicated to caring for individuals under the age of 18 with an acute and complex mental health illnesses.
Our client is one of the most recognisable national mental healthcare providers and you will benefit from their experienced and comprehensive support and guidance from the moment you start the position.
From your thorough induction you will have continued training and development which will enable you to move forward both personally and professionally.
As an RMN you will need experience working within a hospital setting/with a similar patient group and be able to demonstrate both a sound knowledge of relevant theoretical and practical nursing.
The benefits of this Mental Nurse role are:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Support with revalidation process
- Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Nurse referral scheme
Your duties as a Mental Health Staff Nurse in a Hospital will be to:
- Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
- Supervise the care given by junior staff
- Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
- Provide on-going training for the support workers
You are required to have:
- An RMN qualification
- Experience in mental health nursing
- An up to date NMC pin
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org