Occupational Therapist OR Physiotherapist - Hand Therapy - City of London - £28- £30 per hour
Flexible/ negotiable working hours.
The role is to start asap.
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to join the team of one of our NHS clients in City of London. The ideal Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist will have previous experience as a hand therapist and be able to work autonomously. The responsibilities of this post are purely clinical, and the role is to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist OR Physiotherapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 4-month contract
- No car driver required
- A chance to broaden and gain more experience as a hand therapist
- Working in a dedicated supportive team
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist OR Physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Assessing and providing treatment within hand therapy
- Provision of splints
- Developing a rehabilitation programmes
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
As an Occupational Therapist OR Physiotherapist, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com