Day Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Croydon - up to £19.70p/h
Our client are in need of a Registered General Nurse to work in their Elderly Nursing Home located in Croydon, Surrey. You have the option to work 12 hour shifts or 7.5 hour shifts as a permanent day nurse. It is a medium-sized, elderly nursing home which currently operates to a 3 star standard.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
- Paid breaks
- Good pay rate
- Working in a great location (easily accessible)
Your duties as a Registered Day Nurse will include:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
You will need to have:
- A Registered General Nursing qualification (RGN)
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com