Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological/ Stroke – NHS - Romford - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for Physiotherapist specialising in neurological rehabilitation to join the community Neurorehabilitation team in Romford, London. The ideal Physiotherapist will have at least six months experience within a neurological setting.
The ideal candidate will have stroke and neuro experience.
Ongoing contract, potential to move up to band 7.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
- Great working hours: 8:30-4:30
- To start as soon as possible
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the neurological rehabilitation service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 will have experience of:
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents, injury and strokes
- Assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org