Registered Nurse - Private Mental Health Hospital - Chesterfield - £33,196p/a
42 hours per week
Our client is a leading provider in mental health and learning disability care and is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) who would be interested in working in their small mental health service in Chesterfield.
You will be working within a fantastic organisation who pride themselves on developing their staff. This is an ideal opportunity for a Nurse with excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach to join this service.
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Free meals on duty
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
Your duties as an RMN / RNLD working in a Mental Health Hospital will be to:
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other health care professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
You will need to possess:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- NMC registration
- Working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
For further information please email email@example.com