Staff Nurse - Dialysis Clinic - Eastbourne - up to £28,900p/a
Monday - Saturday, 37.5 hours per week *No Nights*
We are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work in a Dialysis Clinic in Eastbourne.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided. You do not have to have recent experience in renal or dialysis care as long as you have hospital experience as training is provided for nurses keen to move into dialysis clinics.
Within the clinics, nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends but no Sunday or night shifts. The shift times are either 6:30am - 2:30pm, 6:30am - 6:30pm or 3pm - 11pm. All nurses are required to work right across these hours.
- No night or Sunday shifts
- 27 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional training and qualifications in Renal Care
As a Registered General Nurse working in a Dialysis Clinic, you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensuring medical records are appropriated documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
All applicants are required to have:
- A Registered General Nursing qualification
- An active NMC pin number
- Strong ward-based background or renal experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com