Registered Nurse - CAMHS Service - Kent - £35,000 - £40,000p/a
We are looking for a registered nurse who is qualified as a mental health or learning disability nurse and living in the Kent area.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK. With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, they help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
You will be working in a fully compliant award winning hospital is an integrated Tier 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) with a DfE registered school, the Knole Development Centre. Our specialist pathway offers an open acute admissions service (Knole Ward), and a pre-discharge wing (Littleoaks) to allow for a smooth transition for patients returning home to their families.
The hospital also operates a low secure service for men which is run in a joint working arrangement with Kent and Medway Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
- Competitive pay ranges with enhancements for working night shifts
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity benefits
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
- A generous company pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Savings Centre
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking
- Cycle to Work scheme
Duties as a CAMHS Nurse include:
- Providing a high quality, timely and specialist CAMHS service for children and young people
- Maximising the health outcomes of children, young people and their families
- Having direct engagement with specialist multidisciplinary professionals and work in collaboration with other disciplines
- Facilitating research that will increase the evidence base for the understanding, assessment and treatment of children and young people
- Identifying appropriate outcome measures
The ideal candidate will have:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- CAMHS / mental health experience
- NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com