Staff Nurse - Dialysis Clinic - Thamesmead - up to £28,900p/a
Monday - Saturday, 37.5 hours per week, *No Nights*
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work in a dialysis clinics in Thamesmead, South East London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided in the clinics. Within the role, all nurses gain training and qualifications in renal care.
You do not have to have recent experience in renal / dialysis care as long as you have hospital experience as training is provided.
Within the clinics nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends but there are no Sunday shifts and no night shifts. The shift times can be 6:30am until 2:30pm, 6:30am until 6:30pm or 3pm until 11pm. Nurses are required to work right across these hours.
- Great location
- 27 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Excellent annual pay
- No Sunday or night shifts
As a Registered General Nurse you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensuring medical records are appropriated documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
All applicants are required to have:
- An RGN Nursing qualification
- An active NMC pin
- Strong, ward-based backgrounds OR renal experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com