Clinical Nurse Manager - Complex Needs Nursing Home - Sheffield - £35,222p/a
40 hour week split into 2 x 12 hour shifts and the rest of hours to be supernumeracy
Our client is in need of a Clinical Nurse Manager for a permanent opportunity in a Complex Needs Nursing Home in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
At this Nursing Home, their highly specialist team builds care and activity plans around a person, not their condition. They support and encourage people to be happy, fulfilled and involved in their care.
You must be a Registered Nurse with any of the following specialisms: RGN, RMN or RNLD.
The benefits of this Manager role include:
- Fantastic salary of £35,222 a year
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
- 28 days holiday
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the clinical and care teams
- Carrying out pre-admission assessments
- Conducting supervisions and appraisals
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
- Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
- Assisting with staff training and development
You are required to have:
- An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
- Experience leading and supervising Nurses
- Excellent clinical skills
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org